Wednesday, October 29, 2008

God so loved.....

Let’s start at the beginning! “Love” – Wrap your mind around that! Not only is it overwhelming to grab hold of God’s incredible love for us, but to internalize it, to own it, to make it mine! To really know that “I matter to God” - oh sure - we all can acknowledge that, but when I really own it, this “love” so overwhelms me. Not only does it allow ‘my father’ into the deepest recesses of my heart, you know the place, that place where no one else gets too!

But it’s there where God is working in me, but also its there where God starts to work through me. Recognizing this invitation “to love as I am loved” to be the one that stands in the gap for others, to help them know that God absolutely loves them.

Why? “Because People Matter!”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Foothills Team and the greater SC/NC/GA area -

I'm stoked about joining you all in just one week! I love the leadership at Foothills; I believe in the God-thing happening there. Bring your friends, make fresh invites to "come see". We'll have a great day, partnering for the sake of the kingdom - because people matter!

Mark Waltz